Experienced Fairfax Estate Planning Attorney
Helping You Protect What Matters the Most
While estate planning is something many people think they can put off for a very long time, proper planning is essential to protect and preserve your assets both now and for the future. Rhonda A. Miller is an experienced Fairfax estate planning attorney who can guide you through every step of the process. She works with individuals, families and business owners to plan and prepare for the unexpected. Whether you run your own company or have a complicated estate, Rhonda can help you develop a comprehensive plan to help you protect what matters the most. Rhonda is a partner at the global law firm of Dunlap Bennett & Ludwig working out of their Vienna, Leesburg and Pasadena, California offices.
Estate Planning Services
- Estate Planning. Estate planning involves an array of matters, such as wills and trusts, asset protection, gifting, tax planning, and more. As an experienced Fairfax estate planning lawyer, Rhonda will help you create an individualized plan that takes your specific needs and future desires into consideration.
- Wills & Trusts. Wills and trusts are essential estate planning tools that can help ensure your goals for the future are carried out to your specifications. As an experienced Fairfax willl lawyer and trust attorney, Rhonda works with you, advising you on all your options and guiding you throughout the process of establishing a will and/or trust so your assets, property and business ventures are passed on to your loved ones accordingly.
- Asset Protection. You've worked hard to attain your assets, and Rhonda works diligently to make sure they are protected and preserved for future generations. She carefully reviews your assets and helps you establish a solid strategy that will safeguard your valuables both today and for the future.
- Business Formation & Organization. The processes involved in both creating and reorganizing a business are complex. Business owners need to ensure their plans are well-established and have all their documents in order. Rhonda performs a step-by-step analysis on your current or future business plans to protect you from tax liabilities, creditors and other obstacles that may arise.
- Probate. Probate is the legal term for the process used to distribute a deceased's property and possessions. Probate can be extremely confusing, but with Fairfax probate attorney Rhonda A. Miller on your side, you will have all the tools you need to ensure all estate matters are handled accurately and settled swiftly.
- Special Needs Planning. Planning for a child with special needs involves a much greater range of tasks. You need to ensure your child will be cared for when you are unable to provide for them. As a Fairfax special needs trust attorney, Rhonda has extensive experience working with families to establish the documents and funds that should be put in place for children with special needs. She will help you do the same for your loved ones.
- Proactive Tax Planning. Laws governing estate taxes change yearly, and ensuring you stay up-to-date on these rules can be challenging. Rhonda meticulously reviews your tax obligations, answering any and all questions you may have, as well as helps you craft a plan that minimizes your estate tax liabilities.
Benefits of Working With Rhonda
- Knowledge and Experience. When you are looking for an estate attorney to help you safeguard your interests, you need an experienced professional who can provide you with solid guidance and advice. With over 20 years of experience, Rhonda is well equipped to handle a full range of estate planning, asset protection and business planning matters.
- Compassionate Representation. Planning for the future and life’s uncertainties can be overwhelming. Rhonda understands these challenges and will work side by side with you at every step. She will carefully listen to your concerns and provide honest and straightforward answers to any questions that you may have.
- Individualized Solutions. Rhonda appreciates that every client is different with their own unique needs, concerns and objectives. She provides her clients with individualized plans and strategies that best protect their assets and property. Her hands-on, customized approach will give you the peace of mind that you are looking for.
- Proactive Approach. Rhonda concentrates her practice on helping individuals and businesses plan ahead for the future. Her proactive approach to the practice law will help you avoid potential problems and prepare for all kinds of possibilities.
- Trusted Reputation. Rhonda is recognized as a highly skilled estate planning lawyer in Fairfax. She has received numerous awards throughout her legal career, including an AV® Preeminent™ Rating by Martindale-Hubbell, being named a Woman Leader in the Law and was listed as a Best Lawyer as seen in Forbes Magazine Virginia and Washington D.C., Top 50 Women Attorney in Virginia (2016) and Top Attorney California (2017).